The Louisiana Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (LELAP) is designed to ensure the accuracy, precision, and reliability of data generated, as well the use of the department-approved methodologies in the generation of that data.
LELAP is one of 15 National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Programs (NELAP) recognized accreditation bodies.
As part of part of our LELAP accreditation, AASI must maintain (at a minimum) the following:
- Written and implemented Standard Operating Procedures.
- Written and implemented Quality Assurance Program.
- Corrective Action Program
- Quality and Document Control Procedures
- Annual Reviews
- Internal and External Audits
AASI has maintained accreditation since 2005.
Lab ID # 04064 and Agency Interest (AI) No. 100329